When I asked you guys over on Instagram if you’d like to see a list of the top ten most popular recipes in 2018 on Milk & Honey Nutrition, the answer was a resounding YES! So, here you have it… the 10 most popular recipes of 2018!
10. Lean Green Smoothie (10 most popular recipes of 2018) The first recipe I posted in 2018!
9. Vegan High Protein Fudge Brownies (10 most popular recipes of 2018) These are an instant favorite, and appeaI to so many different interests: vegan, high fiber, high protein, gluten free, low sugar, no added sugar, and I could keep going. But what matters most? They taste AMAZING!!
8. Carrot Apple Butternut Squash Soup (10 most popular recipes of 2018) Another oldie but a goodie type recipe. This recipe has been a staple in our home for years and is both dairy free and gluten free. It’s warm and comforting and I’ve yet to meet a person who doesn’t like it. It’s also surprisingly filling for “just a soup.”
7. Blueberry Chia Muffins (10 most popular recipes of 2018
6. Roasted Cauliflower with Thai Peanut Sauce (10 most popular recipes of 2018)
5. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip High Protein Cookies (10 most popular recipes of 2018) These cookies were number three for 2017 and it’s no surprise at all that they still made the list this year!
4. Low Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (10 most popular recipes of 2018)
3. No-Bake Pistachio Walnut Energy Balls (10 most popular recipes of 2018) With only 4 ingredients and an on trend topic, it’s no surprise these easy and flavorful; energy balls made this list.
2. Grain Free Hazelnut Magic Bars (10 most popular recipes of 2018) This recipe is super simple to make, very easy to customize, and no-bake. Safe to say they don’t ever last long in my house when I make them!
1. Avocado Banana Cookies (10 most popular recipes of 2018) One of the first recipes I ever developed years ago! It was a dream come true to have it published in the first ever Siggi’s Yogurt Cookbook in 2017.