These grain free cheesy rolls are a staple in our house. I used to buy a mix to make these, but then decided to figure out how to make them from scratch, and let me tell you… it’s super easy and about 1/3 the cost!
This recipe was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All ideas and thoughts contained on this page are my own.
Grain Free Cheesy Rolls
- 1 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together gently. (Tapioca flour tends to be kind of messy!) Slowly beat in the oil, eggs, and cheese. Gradually add the water while beating on low speed.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 10 minutes, preferably 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 min depending on your oven.
- They’re ready when you can see the cheese browning and have hardened just slightly on top.
Check out these other great side dishes…