Sometimes a smoothie just hits the spot. This Carrot Cake Smoothie is packed with veggies and that classic dessert taste we all love… but without all the extra sugar.
Carrot Cake Smoothie
- ½ cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 container ~5 oz. of vanilla yogurt
- 10 baby carrots
- 1 – 1 ½ cups frozen cauliflower 1 cup for small florets, 1 ½ cups for larger florets
- 1 small apple cored and chopped
- 2 Tbsp walnuts. or 1 Tbsp nut butter
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Ice optional
- Blend all ingredients on high until smooth. Enjoy! Top with more shredded coconut and some raw cashews.
Check out these other smoothie recipes…