Tis the season for holiday baking! These Easy 5 Ingredient Christmas Cookies are a perfect way to whip up a quick treat and easy enough you can get the kids involved too. Just throw all the ingredients in a bowl, mix it up, and you’re done.
Easy 5 Ingredient Christmas Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/2 cup mix ins of choice I used red and green m&ms and raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a whisk, mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, and egg together in a bowl.
- Add in the oats and your mix-ins, and mix until combined. Chill the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Use either a cookie scoop or an ice cream scoop, depending on what size cookies you would like, to scoop the dough onto the parchment lined pan.
- Using a fork, gently flatten the dough balls into your desired shape (the cookies will not change shape much while baked).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes for smaller cookies and 15-20 minutes for larger cookies.
- Remove the cookies form the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy!