Need a quick appetizer for a party, or maybe something for the family to munch on while dinner is being prepared? Look no further than this Low Sugar Snickerdoodle Cookie dip! With only six ingredients, and the perfect fluffy texture, it’s sure to please everyone.
Holiday Snickerdoodle Cookie Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process for 15-30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides if needed, and process again to fully incorporate all ingredients.
- Serve with fruit, cookies, crackers, and your favorite treats!
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.