This Lean Green Smoothie has it all… except a ton of sugar… which is exactly how I like my smoothies. It’s loaded with fruit, veggies, and flavor, and will keep you full and satisfied for several hours.
Lean Green Smoothie
Rate this recipe!
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen sweet potato chunks previously cooked
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp chia seed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Blend all ingredients on high until smooth.
- Enjoy! Top with more shredded coconut and some raw cashews.
Check out these other smoothie recipes…