I have a love/hate relationship with ice cream. I love it, like a lot. But I also hate it… because I can’t have it around other wise I’d eat it all.the.time. So, what’s a girl to do? Usually, a cup of yogurt int he evening will satisfy my sweet tooth just fine, but sometimes I want something just a little thicker, and little more “indulgent” feeling. Thus, I give you this Blueberry Pistachio “Frozen” Yogurt. No ice cream maker needed, and just FOUR ingredients!!
Blueberry Pistachio “Frozen” Yogurt
- Food processor
- 1 cup dry roasted pistachios
- 1 24 oz tub Siggis Dairy 0% Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries*
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- Extra blueberries and pistachios for topping
- Add 1 cup pistachios to the bowl of a food processor with the S-blade in place.
- Process for 10-12 minutes until you’ve got pistachio butter. (You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl a couple times while this processes.)
- Once done, combine the yogurt, pistachio butter, blueberries, and remaining 1/4 cup pistachios in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Will keep in refrigerator for up to 5 days in a sealed container.
Check out these other great Siggi’s Yogurt recipes…