These No-Bake Carrot Cake Energy Balls are the perfect on-the-go snack to keep you full and energized. Loaded up with healthy fats, plant-based protein, and delicious flavor; they’re also gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and paleo-friendly.
This recipe was sponsored by Natural Delights™ Medjool Dates. All thoughts and ideas are my own.
No-Bake Carrot Cake Energy Balls
- Food processor (9-cup or larger)
- 10 baby carrots
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter cooled
- 6 Natural Delights™ Pitted Medjool dates
- Set up your food processor (9-cup or larger)* with the grater attachment.
- Turn the processor on, and grate 10-12 baby carrots.
- Turn the processor off, and remove the grater attachment. Carefully scrape the grated carrot to the outside of the food processor bowl. Place the S-blade in the food processor and secure the lid.
- Add the macadamia nuts and cashews, and process until the mixture becomes semi-smooth.
- While the processor is still on, remove the column lid, and pour in the coconut butter.
- Then (still with the processor on) add in the Medjool dates one-by-one and let it process for about 60 seconds more after the last date has been added.
- Remove the bowl from the food processor. Carefully remove the blade.
- Roll the dough into tbsp-sized balls. (You can then roll the balls in some extra crushed up nuts, or drizzle with more coconut butter if you’d like!).
- Refrigerate the balls for at least 1 hour and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Check out these other great medjool date recipes