These pancakes will cure the winter blues in no time! They have ZERO added sugar and taste like a tropical vacation… but you can also swap the pineapple coconut water for any of C2O’s other coconut water flavors and make it your own! Each coconut water flavor is made with all-natural ingredients and free of any added sugar!
*For my THREE fail proof tips on the fluffiest pancakes ever, read about these chocolate hazelnut pancakes. *
Pina Colada Almond Butter Pancakes
Rate this recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup all-natural almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in one bowl and lightly stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly to combine. The almond butter is thick, so you will need to stir it very well or you can use a mixer.
- Next, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine. Let the batter sit for 5-7 minutes before cooking.
- Add a small amount of oil to your heated skillet. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter onto the heated skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip, and then cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Top with your toppings of choice, and/or some additional almond butter and toasted coconut. Enjoy!
Check out these other great breakfast recipes
Veggie and Egg Caprese Breakfast Sandwiches
Caramelized Onion, Apple, and Sweet Potato Overnight Breakfast Bake
Double Chocolate Fudge Breakfast Cookies
Watercolor Toast with no artificial dyes
Peaches & Cream Parfaits with Maple Bacon Crumbles
Grain Free Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Cookie Skillet
Sweet Potato Blueberry Sausage Frittata
Easy no added sugar raspberry smoothie
Healthier Scotcheroo Energy Balls