This recipe for Peaches & Cream Parfaits with Maple Bacon Crumbles is sponsored by Sprouts Farmer’s Market. All thoughts and ideas are my own.
Summertime means all the stone fruits are finally in season and this recipe for Peaches & Cream Parfaits with Maple Bacon Crumbles is the perfect way to start or end your day. Serve them for breakfast or enjoy them as dessert, the salty sweet combination with fresh peaches is a perfect addition to summer! And I love that Sprouts offers wholesome selections for all the ingredients you need an unbelievably affordable prices!
Peaches & Cream Parfaits with Maple Bacon Crumbles
Rate this recipe!
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 fresh peaches peeled and sliced
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup granola (I like this gluten free one from Sprouts)
For the candied bacon:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed backing sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a baking rack inside the pan.
- Arrange bacon strips in a single layer on the baking rack.
- Using a basting brush, lightly brush the bacon with maple syrup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the bacon cool completely.
- Once cooled, crumble the bacon into small pieces and set aside.
For the parfaits:
- Using 2 medium-size jars or glasses. Begin to layer your ingredients in the following order in each jar:– 1/2 peach, sliced– 3 Tbsp granola– 2-3 tbsp crumbled bacon pieces– 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Repeat the four layers again
- Garnish with extra bacon, granola and peach slices on top!