Perfect for the Fall season, here’s a four-ingredient recipe to make your own Pumpkin Spice Roasted Cashew Butter.
Pumpkin Spice Roasted Cashew Butter
- 2 cups raw cashews
- Avocado oil spray
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Arrange the cashews in a baking dish in an even layer. Spray them with the avocado oil spray. Shake the pan to toss the nuts around some, then spray them with the avocado oil again.
- Bake the cashews on 400 for 5 minutes. Pull the pans out of the oven and shake to redistribute the cashews. Return them to the oven and bake for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove the cashews from the oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the roasted cashews to an 11-cup (or larger) food processor. Process for 10 minutes. After about 1 minute, add in the salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- You may need to stop the food processor and scrape down the sides 1-2 times during the 10 minutes of processing.
- You'll know it's done when the butter is very liquid-y, and your kitchen smells like heaven!
Check out these other great recipes!