This recipe for Easy Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Black Bean Sauce was sponsored by Lantana Foods. All thoughts and ideas are my own.
This recipe for Easy Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Black Bean Sauce is perfect for warm weather and can be enjoyed hot or cold, though I prefer them cold. This Black Bean Hummus from Lantana Foods is the perfect main ingredient and pairs so well with the salmon, there’s no doubt you’ll want to add these into your regular summer dinner routine.
Easy Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Black Bean Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lantana Foods Black Bean Hummus
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 small bag of coleslaw mix
- 1/2 avocado cubed
- 12 oz salmon cooked and torn into pieces
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves washed and dried
- Combine the hummus, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and water in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Toss the coleslaw mix in the hummus mixture until well coated.
- Set aside. (you can also just drizzle the sauce over everything once you’ve loaded up your lettuce leaves… totally your choice!)
- Arrange 4 of your lettuce leaves on a plate or platter and layer the fillings in this order:
- Coleslaw/hummus mixture
- Top each lettuce wrap with another romaine leaf and wrap the edges of the lettuce leaves around like a burrito and enjoy!!