The perfect fall twist on a classic cookie. Snickerdoodles have always been my favorite type of cookie and these Gluten Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies are perfect for this time of year!
This recipe for Gluten Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All ideas and thoughts are my own.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter 1/2 cup or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 – 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the coconut sugar and butter to the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until fluffy. Add in pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until a dough forms.
- Combine the remaining coconut sugar and cinnamon in a small shallow dish.
- Scoop the dough into 1-inch balls using a cookie scoop, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other. Then sprinkle the balls with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Using a fork or your finger, flatten each dough ball until they are 1/3-1/2in thick.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until tops start to turn golden. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 3-4 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!