This recipe for 30 minute Chicken Noodle Veggie Soup is perfect for winter and busy weeknights. And it’s loaded with extra veggies. I like to use bean-based pasta for even more fiber and protein, but you can also use traditional pasta.
30 minute Chicken Noodle Veggie Soup
- 1 8-12 oz. box pasta I like to use chickpea pasta from Banza
- 2 large chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 10-12 oz. package mixed frozen veggies of choice I used a frozen Mirepiox mix I found
- 10-12 oz. frozen riced cauliflower
- 3-4 bay leaves
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt optional
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, except use 4 cups chicken broth instead of water.
- Drain the pasta and set it aside. Bring the remaining 4 cups of chicken broth, all of the frozen veggies and riced cauliflower, bay leaves, rosemary sprigs, black pepper, and sea salt to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaves and discard. Add in the cooked pasta and shredded chicken.
- Simmer for 4-5 more minutes, and then remove it from the heat. Enjoy!