These Basic Balsamic Green Beans are the perfect side dish for any meal and they’re super quick to prep: ready in under 20 minutes! You could pair them with your favorite seafood protein, or even some roasted tofu. The simplicity of this recipe also allows you to add other flavorings to it if you want to jazz it up a bit!
Basic Balsamic Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the green beans in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Drizzle the mixture over the green beans and gently toss the green beans so they’re all coated with the liquid.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Carefully remove the pan from the oven and stir the green beans, then return the pan to the oven and bake for 8 more minutes.
- Remove them from the heat and let the green beans sit for 3-4 minutes before serving.