Creamy Brussel Sprouts with ground beef
Rate this recipe!
- 1 pound brussel sprouts peeled and trimmed chopped
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 1 pound Organic ground beef
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Sauté for 15-20 minutes until onions are soft and starting to caramelize.
- Add pink salt, thyme, and dill. Stir.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside. In same pan, cook ground beef, then drain.
- Remove from heat and stir in Greek yogurt.
- Add in brussel sprout mixture and gently stir to combine. Enjoy!