This recipe for a Fruit Punch Sparkler with no added sugar is super refreshing and can be made as a mocktail or a cocktail… enjoy one poolside or on a crazy hot summer afternoon outside! You can even experiment with the types of juices used!
Fruit Punch Sparkler (no added sugar)
Rate this recipe!
- 1 oz. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 oz. apple juice
- 2 oz. orange juice
- Sparking water
- 1 oz. grapefruit vodka optional
- Pour all of the ingredients except for the sparkling water over ice into a mason jar.
- Shake for 15-20 seconds. Strain your drink onto fresh ice and top off with sparkling water until your glass is full.
- Enjoy with a lemon or orange wheel.