This recipe is sponsored by Sprouts Farmer’s Market. All thoughts and ideas are my own.
This Lavender Berry Sparkling Lemonade is the perfect way to celebrate summer! Light and refreshing, it’s packed with flavor, beauty enhancing collagen, and it’s lower in sugar. For an extra kick of flavor, you can add some lemon slices or 1-2 drops food-grade lavender essential oil.
Lavender Berry Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Lavender Lemon Beauty Collagen
- 2 fl oz. water
- 4 fl oz. club soda
- 4 fl oz. lemonade
- 1/3 cup frozen berries
- Garnish: berries and lemon slices
- Combine the collagen and water in a glass (16oz or larger) and stir or shake vigorously and until it’s all dissolved.
- Pour in the club soda and let the foam settle.
- Then pour in the lemonade. Let the foam settle again and then stir.
- In another glass add the frozen berries.
- Pour the lemonade over the frozen berries and enjoy!