The holiday season means parties, get-togethers, and fun times! This Peppermint Pick Me Up Mocktail for the Holidays is the perfect way to enjoy the season without overdoing it on the booze. It’s full of flavor and so fun to make.
Avoiding a sugar crash can be hard during this time of year when we’re presented with sweets and treats galore at every gathering and event. Having a low sugar mocktail option to sip on is one great way to avoid overdoing it on the sugar.
Not only can alcoholic drinks be loaded with added sugar, consuming alcohol also makes us more likely to choose sugar-y and not so healthy foods.
Peppermint Pick Me Up Mocktail
Rate this recipe!
- 12 oz sparkling water
- 4 oz. unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 drops food grade peppermint essential oil
- Start with a large 16-20oz glass.
- Add the coconut milk and peppermint essential oil.
- Next, add a few ice cubes.
- Pour the sparkling water over the ice. Garnish with a fun straw and enjoy!
- Garnish with a fun straw and enjoy!