These Flourless Pumpkin Spice Cookies are the perfect little bite sized treat this time of year! They’re also packed with some pretty nutrient dense ingredients like, whole grain oats, pumpkin puree, and garbanzo beans. Give them a try and let me know what you think of Flourless Pumpkin Spice Cookies!
This recipe for Flourless Pumpkin Spice Cookies was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All ideas and thoughts are my own.
Flourless Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1 can low sodium garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4- 1 cup maple syrup
- Add the oats to the bowl of a large food processor (11-cup or larger is recommended) and process until a powder is formed.
- Blend all of the other ingredients in a food processor for about a minute until batter is a smooth consistency. You may need to stop the food processor once and scrape down the sides.
- Once the batter is one consistency, remove the blade.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit on the pan for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze.
- Drizzle with your favorite nut butter for an even yummier treat too!