These Low Sugar No Bake Brownie Bites are a close spin off of my Low Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (one of the most popular recipes in the history of my blog!) They are perfect for a quick chocolate treat that will also leave you feeling full and energized. Just like the chocolate chip cookie dough version, they’re very easy to make, vegan, and no-bake! O, and the secret little ingredient adds fiber and protein!
Low Sugar No Bake Brownie Bites
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour*
- 1 can low sodium garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips melted
- Add the oats and almond flour to the bowl of a large food processor with the s-blade inserted. Process until a fine powder is formed (about 60 seconds). Add all of the remaining ingredients, and process until smooth and a batter has formed. It will look almost exactly like cookie dough at this point.
- Using a cookie scoop, or Tbsp measure, roll the dough into balls, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.