These Low Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are the perfect snacks for your kids this summer (or you!)… they’re very easy to make, vegan, and no-bake! O, and the secret little ingredient adds fiber and protein! I mean, what more could you ask for?!
Low Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup almond flour*
- 1 can low sodium garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add the oats and almond flour to the bowl of a large food processor with the s-blade inserted.
- Process until a fine powder is formed (about 60 seconds).
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips and process until smooth and a batter has formed. It will look almost exactly look cookie dough at this point. (You may need to stop the food processor about half way through to scrape down the sides of the bowl. If the mixture appears too dry, add 1-2 Tbsp water.)
- Carefully transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Using a cookie scoop, or Tbsp measure, roll the dough into balls, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.