This post about Healthy No-Bake Lunchbox Treats was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All thoughts and ideas are my own.
Lunchbox season is here! My kids go back to school next week and since I’m on the hunt for Healthy No-Bake Lunchbox Treats, I figured you might be too! Below are some of my favorite low sugar healthy no-bake lunchbox treats. You can feel confident offering your kids any of these options. These Healthy No-Bake Lunchbox Treats are from my website, some of my favorite dietitian’s websites, and a favorite new grocery store find you and your kids will love.
3) Bob’s Better Bars : These bars were developed with flavor AND fuel in mind. They’re made with whole grain oats, peanut butter, and organic honey to offer serious nourishment. Bob’s Better Bars come in five varieties, and are great to stock in your office, lunch box or purse.
8) Oat Coconut Walnut Bars by The Gourmet RD
9) No-Bake SunButter Oatmeal Bites by Chelsey Amer Nutrition
10) No-Cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites by Holley Grainger
11) No-Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Bars by Mom’s Kitchen Handbook
12) Super Duper Fruity Pizza by Little Eats and Things
13) Mint Chocolate Protein Bars by Hungry Hobby