I remember when I was growing up, loving the nights my mom would make a simple chicken salad for dinner. This Crunchy Pistachio Chicken Salad is my little twist on my mom’s classic combination of mayo, chicken, pickles, and hardboiled eggs. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Crunchy Pistachio Chicken Salad
- 4 chicken thighs cooked and chopped
- 6 hardboiled eggs chopped
- 4 large dill pickles chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup pistachios chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp finely ground sea salt
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/3 cup avocado oil mayo (My favorite is Chosen Foods black garlic)
- 1/3 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until thoroughly until combined.
- Serve on top of salad greens, as sandwiches, or by itself!
- Chicken Salad will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy!