These Lamb, Feta, and Black Bean Burgers with Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Sauce are perfect for summer. Packed full of fiber (thanks to the onions and black beans) and flavor, everyone will love these! And the homeade tzatziki sauce is the perfect way to finish them off!
Yield: 5-6 burgers
1 pound ground lamb meat
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 15oz. can low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
5-6 fresh dill sprigs, finely chopped
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1/2 cucumber, diced and drained
1 cup plain greek yogurt
Juice from another 1/2 lemon
1 Tbsp minced garlic
3-4 fresh dill sprigs
1/4 tsp black pepper
In a medium sized bowl, add all of the burger ingredients. Using your hands, mix together thoroughly. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out meat mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Refrigerate scoops for 30 minutes.
While the meat in chilling, combine all of the ingredients for the tzatziki sauce in a bowl and stir to combine. (Make sure to strain the cucumber before mixing it in. I like to use a thin towel or cheesecloth to do this.)
Remove the chilled meat mixture from the refrigerator and press two of the scoops together to form one patty. Repeat this until you have 5-6 burgers.
You can now cook the patties on the grill or in a skillet. 5-6 minutes/side or shorter depending on how much you like them cooked.
Serve on your favorite buns with the tzatziki sauce and other toppings. Enjoy!
Check out these other great dinner recipes…
- Heart Healthy Blueberry Apple Salad
- Smoked Black Pepper and Salmon Caesar Salad
- Caramelized Onion and Pistachio Veggie Burgers
- Blackened Shrimp and Veggie Taco Salad
- Super Simple Lamb Lollipops
- Cheesy Ground Lamb and Spinach Pasta Bake
- Avocado Lime BLT Sandwich
- Celebrate National Hot Dog Day: Veggie Lovers’ Beef Hot Dogs
- Easy Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Black Bean Sauce
- Mediterranean Veggie Pasta Salad