These grain free cheesy rolls are a staple in our house. I used to buy a mix to make these, but then decided to figure out how to make them from scratch, and let me tell you… it’s super easy and about 1/3 the cost!
This recipe was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All ideas and thoughts contained on this page are my own.
Grain Free Cheesy Rolls
Rate this recipe!
- 1 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together gently. (Tapioca flour tends to be kind of messy!) Slowly beat in the oil, eggs, and cheese. Gradually add the water while beating on low speed.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 10 minutes, preferably 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 min depending on your oven.
- They’re ready when you can see the cheese browning and have hardened just slightly on top.
Check out these other great side dishes…
Heart Healthy Blueberry Apple Salad
Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board for Daytime Snacking
Friendsgiving Gluten Free Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
Creamy Dijon Spinach Artichoke Dip
Easy Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Black Bean Sauce
Mediterranean Veggie Pasta Salad
Nutty Cherry and Bacon Popcorn