I’ve been on a big riced cauliflower kick lately. I discovered the pre-riced bags at HEB and it’s been downhill ever since… woops. Combine that with the fact that I bought this mega bag of Crazy Richard’s Peanut Powder during an Amazon Lightning sale a while back, and it has just been sitting in my pantry. (I LOVE Crazy Richard’s Creamy Peanut Butter, but the peanut powder kind of scared me… and I hadn’t the least clue how to start using it.) And thus the idea for this Peanut-y Riced Cauliflower was born.
Peanuts are one of those great foods that can pair excellently with sweet AND savory dishes, and also help bridge the gap between sweet and savory in the same dish. This simple 4 ingredient dish makes a great side dish at dinner, or save it all for yourself as a hearty, fiber and protein-filled lunch!
Peanut-y Riced Cauliflower
Pre-heat a cast iron skillet on the stove over medium heat. Add avocado oil and heat. Add in riced cauliflower and saute for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. You’ll want it to be good and browned with some crispy pieces. Remove from heat and stir in peanut powder and raisins. Enjoy! This recipe makes two side dish servings or one adult meal serving.
*Use code milknhoney20 for 20% of at chosenfoods.com
Check out other side dish recipes here!
- Heart Healthy Blueberry Apple Salad
- 5-minute guacamole for one
- Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board for Daytime Snacking
- Friendsgiving Gluten Free Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
- Creamy Dijon Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Easy Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Black Bean Sauce
- Mediterranean Veggie Pasta Salad
- Nutty Cherry and Bacon Popcorn
- Basic Balsamic Green Beans
- Semi-homemade Mexican refried beans